Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #25, Spotlight

Today

I wanted to spotlight links from last weeks Sentimental Sunday.

Each of these ladies beautifully captured the heart and soul of Sentimental Sunday.
Rachel wrote the sweetest tribute to her husband titled
the post also includes a link to one of my top five favorite songs, love this girl.
And just in case you have been wanting one of my Bible Memory Verse Pillow Covers she is giving one away  here

Here is her sweet boy holding his.  That smile is why I do what I do.






Heidi shared some major family milestones with us and reminded me to stop and live in the moment.
I needed that reminder.







Adelina shared her love of family and what they have meant to her the last 25 years


here she is 25 years ago--too cute

Guess what?
She is giving away one of my Bible Memory Verse Pillow Covers  also,
check it out here

Sit Relax and Read

PS.  Look for tomorrow's Sentimental Sunday post late in the afternoon, it will make sense then.

No comments: