Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pasta Salad


HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT WEDNESDAY
ALREADY?!
Do you ever sit down to plan your day and realize you are two weeks behind already?
This has been my life the last week or two and will continue for a couple of more weeks.
It is all wonderful fun stuff and I want to enjoy every minute, so if I am nowhere to be found on this little blog of mine, know I am out doing research for new content, ha.

Yesterday was the last day of our Homeschool school, say that ten times fast. 
The girls uniforms are washed, dried, folded and put away.....until next year.
I can not believe another year is over, we have had so much fun and grown in so many ways.  I plan to do a recap of the year in a week or two when things settle down and I have time to reflect.  For now I want to share with you my
Pasta Salad Recipe.
Yesterday, in the class I teach we had a party and one of the things I made for it was Pasta Salad,
I had several people ask for the recipe so I thought I would go ahead and share it with you also.  It is a very easy recipe and one that you can add or take away ingredients with out a problem, well you may want to leave in the pasta, ha.


PASTA SALAD
1. 1 box Rotini Pasta, cook according to package, drain and cool
2. Cut 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes in half
3. Peel, remove seeds and slice 1 cucumber
4. Cut 1/2 a cup of pepperoni in halves
5. Slice one can of black olives
6. Mix two packages of Good Seasons Dry Italian dressing with 1/2c. vinegar and 1/4c. olive oil mix well
7. Pour everything into a large bowl and combine
8. Find someone to share it with
9. Enjoy


Here is a peek inside my classroom yesterday.
We had so much fun, I have loved having the honor to teach each of my 36 girls this year, they have taught me much.  I am thankful that God has called me to this job, and feel very blessed.  Thank you to all the moms who shared their girls with me. 

Sit Relax and Read

I am linking at The Shabby Chic Cottage

3 comments:

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Delish! Looks like a perfect summertime dish to me. :) Congrats on wrapping up your school year ~ I have 3 weeks to go and am about to drop!

Kath said...

I love pasta salad! this looks so yummy.

new follower!
kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Toyin O. said...

Everything looks so yummy, thanks for sharing:)