Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #18 Nannies Brooch and Earrings

Yay
It is time for another Sentimental Sunday,
if you haven't read the links from last week--YOU NEED TO.
I can tell you I cried and rejoiced with you.

This week I have something sweet to share with you.


When my grandmother (my mother's mother) passed away one of the thing I got was a set of her earrings and brooch.  I loved them and wore them often, but then wanted a new way to enjoy them.
That is went I got the idea to frame them.  I bought a simple shadow box and and hot glued them in. I love that if I ever get tired of them in the shadow box I can peel the hot glue off and go back to wearing them.


This shadow box hangs in my girls bathroom and it brightens my day every time I walk in.
This is one more way I filled my house with sentimental art.

So what are you Sentimental about this week?
Just grab the button off my side bar and link up.



Sit Relax and Read


Sit Relax and Read

3 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

Oh those are so special! I love how you framed them. I would treasure that the same way you do. Lisa~

Denise @ SpareChangeChic said...

I love how you displayed your special jewelry. I have some clip on earrings that belonged to my great-aunt that are special. I have big plans for them.

silly eagle books said...

Found you via Impress Your Kids. :) Now following!

vanessa