Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #20 Wonder Horse

Hi Lovelies,
I has been one of those weeks..........
you know the kind where most everything goes wrong.
My knee and back have been acting up and I have spent far too much time bonding with my sofa.
No progress has been made on anything,
if you have met me for more than 5 minutes then you know I like to be productive.
The good news is I am feeling better and I have had plenty of time to plot and plan my next project.
Enough of my whining, lets get to the good stuff.

Today
I have a Wonder to show you
A WONDER HORSE

This sweet horse was mine when I was a little girl.  I had forgotten all about it until a few years ago when we went into my parents storage shed for something else and I saw it.  Needless to say I drug it out and cleaned it up.  I tried to find a place in the house to put it but had no luck, not wanting it to go back into the storage shed I decided to make it a home on the front porch.  Kids love it, every little one who comes to the house finds it and begs for a ride, and I am here to say 30 something years later my wonder horse is still going strong.


His handles have gotten lost somewhere over the years, but he is still a handsome steed.


He is still fuzzy and I love the saddle detail.


I hope my wonder horse made you wonder about things from your childhood.



What are you sentimental about this week?
Just grab the button off my sidebar and link up!


Sit Relax and Read


Sit Relax and Read

2 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

I love that! I can't believe it's still fuzzy. It must bring back so many memories of bouncing and giggling. I hope your knee and back feel better! Lisa~

Opie Dawn said...

How sweet is he and what a special memory too! I hope you feel better very soon.