Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ten Task in Ten Days, the Finale

I don't know how you ladies are feeling but I am in love with



I have gotten so many things checked off of my list.  I really feel that I would not have been as productive without the list, and without you to hold me accountable (wink).  So thanks for coming along with me on this adventure.  I would love to say here is the final reveal but I still have plenty to do in each of these rooms but how about here is the finale of The Ten Task in Ten Days Challenge.

BTW this weeks marked off items are in aqua and last weeks are in black.



1. Make the blue wall from the kitchen flow

2.Paint entertainment cabinet

3. Find something to go on top of entertainment cabinet

4. Update the shelves in the entertainment cabinet

5. Make new drapes
6. Iron and hang drapes
7. Make 10 (+) pillows

8. Find a chair for family room

9. Rearrange furniture in dining room

10. Rehang pictures after furniture is moved

11. Bring all fabric upstairs and sort
12. Move cubbie cabinet upstairs

13. Build onto cabinet and cover with fabric
14. Make new slipcovers for 4 parson chairs


15. Make tablecloth for dining room table


16. Restyle china cabinet

17. Build and hang 4 shelves around china cabinet

18. Style shelves

19. Find a large frame and paint for on top of china cabinet

20. Replace the fabric behind the cutouts on the piano

21. Refinish coffee table


22. Paint legs on stool


23. Recover stool

24. Clean and wax wood floors

25. Patch walls and touch up paint

26. Buy extension cords for lamps

27. Decorate top of cubbie cabinet
28. Dust top to bottom

29. Change light bulbs


Did you count them?  Yeah Baby that is 14 things marked off in 10 days, I am so excited to see the progress these rooms have taken and now can't wait to keep working to get them done.  I am going to move this list to my sidebar and continue to share my progress.  And one day soon I hope to show your the final reveal.  Thank you all so much this has been a blast.

How did you do?
Grab the button and link up your grand finale.



Ten Tasks

                                                                                 

One lucky person who links up will win a 1 year subscription to Country Living Magazine,
last weeks winner is Salvage Savvy email me ( sitrelaxandread@gmail.com )
your full name and address and I will get iarted for you.


Sit Relax and Read

11 comments:

Jules said...

This was such a fabulous way to cross things off of my never ending to do list! I had a lot of fun, worked hard and made new friends. I will FOR SURE be doing this again! THANKS SO MUCH! jules

Stacy of KSW said...

Oh Wow!!! I am in love with your home ... and those drapes, oh those drapes are wonderful. I can not believe you made all those pillows and slipcovers for the chairs. They look fabulous, love the fabrics you chose. Great job Cha Cha, can't wait to see you finish all these, maybe then I'll have the courage to give it a try too

Simone said...

Wow you got so much done! Did you really make 10 cushions! Geez, great job :) and might I add they look fabulous!

Michele said...

Impressive! Sometimes it takes a little motivation and timeline to get yourself going. You did a great job! Isn't the feeling of accomplishment a good thing? I love the photos of your living room. Your pillows are so pretty!

Angie Holden said...

Looks great Cha Cha!! And I give up...where is the linky party??

Jo @ Let's Face the Music said...

Loved this party, got a lot done that had been nagging, need a long vacation. You had quite a variety of projects. Love the curtains. Jo @ Let's Face the Music

Unknown said...

HOORAY!! I love 10 tasks in 10 days. I am so glad I found this and have been a busy bee! <3

My-2-Cents
Thank you <3

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I'm always jealous of people who make lists and actually accomplish stuff. Way to go sista! Pat yourself on the back. Everything is looking fabulous!

Adelina Priddis said...

Awesome job!! I still need to finish taking my pictures and get my post up. Definitely looking forward to doing this again, because I wuoldn't have gotten half of what I did done without it!

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found your blog and am loving the inspiration! Are you planning on hosting another ten tasks in ten days challenge? if so i'd love to join! oh, and i'm your newest follower:)

Courtney {a thoughtful place} said...

Oh my gosh. LOVE your drapes. Just bought that fabric for drapes in my master. Was going to do a band at the top but that looks awesome. Thanks for the inspiration.