Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sentimental Sunday #32, Blog Friendship

Welcome to Sentimental Sunday, my favorite day of the week. The day we all gather together and share what we are sentimental about. It can be anything from an item in your home passed down by a special someone or just a few sweet words about something that has touched your heart this week, the goal is to take a moment and reflect.





This week I want to take a moment and capture the fun that was had last week at Gina's.  The whole week was planned around the fact that Gina, Lisa, and I wanted a better way to connect with other bloggers than large conferences.


We wanted a place that was all about fun and building each other up.



 A place where long lasting relationships were forged.



I think we got just what we wanted.


Not only did our friendships grow but we made some new ones.
I had lots of fun getting to know Leslie, and I know our friendship will continue to grow in the future.



and these stole my heart from the moment I met them.




I knew the trip was a success when even my Hubby was having fun.



I was so honored to meet and work with Polly


So honored in fact that when she stubbed her toe....I was her doctor to the rescue.
If you know me, you know I hate blood.....so this proves how much I like her.


Are you impressed by my foot-ice-wrapping skills?
I have my Web MD, ha.
I wish I had a picture of Angie and I together, but we will always have hot glue scars to remember each other with.


The greatest thing about this weekend was knowing that I have friends that are just as goofy as me.


So what Sentimental about this week?

Grab the button below and link up.



Sit Relax and Read



                                                                                           


4 comments:

The Pennington Point said...

I love it! What a blessing to get to spend time with you TWICE this year. Who would have thunk it?

You, my dear, are the most wonderful woman. It's in cement now...we are friends. And now I have a small, but appropriate friendship with Mr. HH also.

Love ya! Lisa~

Unknown said...

What a great post. It was so much fun finally meeting all of you gals. We each had individual friendships with Gina, so it was neat to come together and see how different we all were, yet with many similarities.

And folks, let me tell you, that
"toe stub" resulted in the loss of a toenail (!!), and blood - and she STILL wrapped it up for me! Now that's a trooper!

I hope you all get the pleasure of meeting miss ChaCha one day. She is bubbly and cute and talented beyond measure. And so was the rest of the gaggle.

nest of posies said...

what a lovely wrap up written in your beautiful words. cha cha, you have a gift with words, my dear friend.

love you lots.

xoxo
kellie

Laryssa Herbert said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! I sure had a great time with you all at Blissdom.