Monday, September 12, 2011

Dining Room Shelves

They are done!
Well at least for now, they will be forever changing.  The ability to change is one of the biggest reasons I wanted to add the shelves to the dining room.  The shelves give me the perfect place to show off some heirlooms, store some of my dish collection and most importantly add seasonal change.
Well I have decided that this post is one that needs to be short on words and long on pictures, so I am going to be quiet now and let you enjoy the view.





















As you can see I have come a long ways from last weeks start.  If you want to see where I got some of my inspiration check out my Pinterest Dining Room Board. Up next....make a wreath!  I am having a problem finding what I need to make it, fingers crossed I will get it done in the next week or two.  Next week I will be back to tell you about an awesome new product I have discovered and used on some the items on the shelves.....
Any guesses?


Sit Relax and Read

Linking with

15 comments:

CreationsForEleanor said...

Just beautiful! The flatware in the mason jars is fabulous, also love the plate racks, just looks perfect.

Serendipity Stitcher said...

This is beautiful! I love your dish collection. I have dishes from both my Grandmother and Great Grandmother, they have lived in boxes for the last 20 yrs.

Mary Bergfeld said...

You really have created a beautiful room. I'm new here but I'll definitely be back. You've created a beautiful spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer said...

This is so, so pretty Cha Cha!

Anonymous said...

VERY nice. :)

nest of posies said...

this looks incredibe! your styling of the shelves is wonderful. love the white/cream with the silver flatware. just gorgeous.

xo

OrganizingMadeFun said...

Beautiful, light, and airy! You did a wonderful job! You are the "Cha-Cha" that I hear about so often! Lovely blog!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.com
Organizing Made Fun

abeachcottage said...

Beautiful room and what a lovely view with all your dishes and collection in display :)

The Pennington Point said...

I am in love with these shelves! Lisa~

Grace and Beauty said...

Love those shelves girl!! and I love all the beautiful dishes you put on them.
So wish we lived closer :(
Blessings friend,
Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great, nice job! I've got this linked to my open shelving post too today, for inspiration!

orange county furniture said...

Those dining room shelves look good by that cabinet. I like the way you can quickly get whatever you need when you need them.

ErikaStone said...

Oh my god! Those ceramics are very pretty they are also white as a snow. good job on maintaining them on that condition.


awnings

Anne said...

It's good to see those ceramics arranged in a systematic and organized way. A help from interstate removalists is very necessary when you decide to move from one place to another. A good storage facility will maintain the integrity of these gorgeous ceramics.

Unknown said...

Amazing dining shelves! The room looks so elegant due to that!

Wallpapers