Thursday, September 1, 2011

HOW TO BUILD A TEENAGE GIRLS WARDROBE WITHOUT SPENDING A FORTUNE, PART 5

Can you believe we are on week 5?
If you have missed any of the other weeks you can catch up
And if you are totally new here and have no idea what I am doing .....(neither do I, ha)
my oldest daughter and I decided it would be fun to challenge ourselves to buy her entire fall/winter wardrobe second hand and for under $150.  Then we were gifted some hand me downs so we took our budget down to $100.  Well I am excited to start showing you some of the outcome of our work.
We are revealing the first 4 outfits we have put together.

Outfit number 1 is for a normal Homeschool day.
Brown yoga pants purchased week 3, $3.99
Shirts week 4,  free
New tennis shoes purchased this week at Kohl's $21.01


Outfit number 2 is for going out with friends or church at night.
Green sweater and white shirt free, week 4
Jeans week 2, $6.99
Necklace belongs to me and only cost her daily love.
Black shoes purchased this week GW $4


Outfit number 3 is perfect for a normal day at home
Shirts week 4, free
Jeans week 3, $3.50
Shoes week 4, free


Outfit number 4 is perfect for church on Sunday mornings.
Sweater week 1, she had
White t-shirt purchased this week at Walmart, $4
Necklaces and belt belong to me and again they are a perk of being mine.
Brown skirt week 3, 2.00
Boots she had.


If you missed it we spent $29.01 this week bringing our total spent up to $90.51

Come back next week for the next installment of our challenge,
we will be doing another fashion show.



Sit Relax and Read

I am inking with WIWW

6 comments:

Sally @DrinkingFromMySaucer said...

Adorable, adorable, and adorable. I love each and every outfit. What style! ~Sally

Melis said...

Love. Love. Love. Everything is so cute. I'm inspired by your accomplishments to freshen my wardrobe after I'm done w/ maternity clothes. Did I mention I love it? :)

Adelina Priddis said...

Cute outfits (and daughter)! Will you come take me shopping please?

Susan said...

Love it! My fave is the last one w/ the brown skirt and the boots. I still can't believe she's that big...even though I just saw her in person and know it's true.....

Mindie Hilton said...

All fab but the last one is my Fave! So fun the skirt and boots, so going to wear that this fall.
This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

Nicole Feliciano said...

This is awesome. Great age-appropriate looks, lots of cool and color. What a successful venture. And I'm inviting you to bring your fashion sense to Monday Mingle over at Momtrends:

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/09/italian-fashion-momtrends-style/