Monday, September 26, 2011

Did Someone Say Kitchen Aid

Hello Strangers!
I have missed you....each and everyone.
I was hoping to have time to catch up with you today but life is still
CRAZY.
Maybe next month I will have time, and by next month I mean in 30 days not at the end of the week when I can flip the page on the calendar, HA.
I am only kidding, kind of.
We spent last week at the beach and it was a beautiful, wonderful time and I have lots to share about it and our (mine and Suzie's) TV experience.  Hopefully by the end of the week, in the mean time I have a cool give away to share with you.

My friend Stacy at

is giving away a 
Kitchen Aid Mixer,
Yep, You Heard Me Correctly!

NOW RUSH OVER AND FIND OUT HOW COOL SHE IS AND HOW YOU CAN WIN


While you are there
tell her I said HI
then go check out her shop, you will fall in
love
I PROMISE

 



Sit Relax and Read

1 comment:

Stacy of KSW said...

You rock in so many ways!!! I am seriously dreaming you & Lisa will come help me DIY my house up some day. Then I could really bring some pins to life!!!! Lots of love for you my dear